In it we will maintain the hybrid format (face-to-face and online) already experienced in the previous edition, and the following key dates have been established to which we draw your attention:
- Registration period until May 31, 2023
- Submission of summaries of proposals until April 30, 2023
- Communication of the acceptance of works until May 15, 2023
- Submission of full texts for e-book of minutes until July 15, 2023
- Audiovisual communications: Send video until July 31, 2023
The poster for this edition of the Congress draws attention to various critical aspects of contemporary education: digital literacy and the role of new technologies in educational innovation, the school's commitment to scientific knowledge as opposed to the manipulation of reality , and activism against the degradation of our physical and social environment and in favor of a more just, equitable and sustainable society.
We are sure that meeting, once again, in this edition that will be held at the Faculty of Educational Sciences of the University of A Coruña (Spain), will be a pleasure and a great opportunity for all the members of this growing scientific community to learn.
Alfonso Barca y Manuel Peralbo (Universidad de A Coruña- España)- Bento Silva y Leandro S. Almeida (Universidade de Minho- Portugal)